DESCRIPTION – B-USSBTCN (Bundle A*B Arms USS + Mil-Spec Buffer Tube + Castle Nut)
A*B Arms Bundles are not only a way to upgrade your AR, but to save some money too! This bundle features the following furniture:
A*B Arms Urban Sniper Stock
The A*B Arms Urban Sniper Stock™ is designed and engineered for military, law enforcement, and firearms enthusiasts. The A*B Arms Urban Sniper Stock™ is a compact, lightweight, ergonomic precision rifle buttstock that can be used on any weapons system that utilizes a Mil-Spec, carbine length buffer tube. The ambidextrous cheek riser of the Urban Sniper Stock™ can be removed to create the Urban Assault Stock™, an ideal butt stock for AR-style rifles.
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. by a Veteran-Owned company
- Fixed-Adjustable™ design – creates a rock-solid stock that eliminates movement and noise found in conventional carbine stocks
- Has a solid fixed stock body with an adjustable butt pad
- Butt pad extends 1.25” with the touch of a button and is adjustable in .45” increments with four positions
- Urban Recoil Pad sold separately
- At 9.5 ounces and 6.7” in length (collapsed), the Urban Sniper Stock™ is the smallest and lightest sniper-style butt stock on the market
- Mounts on Mil-Spec buffer tubes
- Ambidextrous QD swing swivel mounts
- 1913 Picatinny rail on the bottom for mounting monopods and other accessories
- Removable, fully adjustable, and ambidextrous cheek riser system
- Forward mounted, ergonomic, and compact 5.25” cheek riser
- Cheek riser adjusts 0.75” from the body of the stock
- Cheek riser can be removed to create the Urban Assault Stock™
- Proprietary formula of heat stabilized nylon reinforced with high-strength fibers
Mil-Spec Buffer Tube
The A*B Arms Mil-Spec Receiver Extension (buffer tube) is an aluminum buffer tube that can be used as an accessory for the various MOD*X chassis receivers and butt stock adapters, including AR lowers.
- Proprietary aluminum receiver extension is made out of 6061 T6 and is Class III, hard-coat anodized
- Six adjustment positions
Mil-Spec Castle Nut secures the buffer tube to the adapter just like an AR platform.
- Phosphate coated
- You know what it is
- You know what it does
- You know you want one
There are no reviews yet.